Exhibitor Flyer Flyer with detailed information for exhibitors entering cats in the San Diego Cat Show
For ALL methods to submit entries, make sure you get condirmation from the Entry Clerk. Submitting is not sufficent. Condirmation that is recieved and processed by the Entry Clerk is a must to make sure you are in the show.
Online Entry can be used to enter all cat entries: Pedigree Cats, Household Pets (HHPs), Agility Cats, and Exhibition Cats. This is not availble until about 2 months before the show.
- For Pedigree Cats
- select the appropriate breed
- Cat To Be Entered In (Check Proper Class) such as Open, CH etc
- enter sire and dam
- For all other cat entries
- after the list specific breeds select either : Household Pets (HHPs), Exhibition Only Cats, or Agility Cats
- Cat To Be Entered In (Check Proper Class) enter again HHP, Exhibition,and Agility
Email entry to the Entry Clerk:
- Fill in entry form
- Email the filed in entry form to the email address of the Entry Clerk on the lower left front of the flyer. Do NOT use the paypal email addres. You must use the Entry Clerk email address.
Printed Entry Forms:
Date: January 24, 2020
Sponsor: Grand Canyon and San Diego Cat Clubs
Instructor: Rhonda Avery
Location: Del Mar Fairgrounds, 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Del Mar CA
Time: 7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m
The school will be open to anyone interested in learning what the judges and clerks are doing, or for those in the process of becoming a licensed CFA clerk. Class size is limited to 10 attendees. The contact person is Rhonda Avery (firstname.lastname@example.org; or (805) 443-1311). The fee will be $35 per person which will cover class materials, school authorization, Continental Breakfast and instructor/location fees. (A Continental Breakfast will be provided but there will be no lunch break due to show set up.) Last day to sign up will be January 10, 2020. No refunds for failure to attend.
Cage Breed Identification Signs
We offer for sale 6"x9" laminated Breed identification cards which can be clipped onto your cage. The only text on the cards will be the breed name (no individual text such as cattery or cat names), but you can personalize them with your own photo. These laminated beautiful signs were very popular at our last show.
- They be must accompanied by an entry
- Cost of signs is $12 each (including clip)
- All artwork must be submitted to Linda Bull at email@example.com no later than 12/31/18. (That's the last day for early bird entries). You can submit as many photos as you like.
- All artwork submitted must include the name and email address of exhibitor and name of breed.
- All breed signs art will be emailed to the exhibitor for review no later than 2 weeks prior to the show.
- Must be prepaid through paypal firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks before the show.
- Pickup available at checkin Friday or Saturday or later at the Information Booth.
Option to pay using PayPal:The club will not pay PayPal fees. You will not incur a fee if you use your PayPal balance or bank account for domestic transactions and Send Money to friends and Family. Using a credit card or failure to Select Send money to friends and family will cause a fee to be charged that you will have to pay.
- Logon to your PayPal account
- Select Pay or Send Money
- Select Send money to friends and family
- enter email address: email@example.com
- enter amount and hit Enter Key
Hotel:The Exhibitor Flyer contains the details for the Show Hotel with the phone number and code to get the negotiated rate. This is a very good rate for the area. Many times there are other events such as golf tournaments in San Diego the same weekend. It can fill, so be sure and get your reservations in early.
- No Pet Fee at the show hotel!